Being a horse lover, do you ever think what goes on in the brain of a horse when he/she sees you ? or observes you doing something? We have always wondered why they do what they do but, ever been curious to think what makes them do so. These questions have penetrated my mind. You can find answers to these questions here.
Basically, I am a student of commerce, and exploring my way through different areas of interests and passion. Following my passion I have started exploring the world of the mighty life of horses. 
I wasn't that young, nor too old but a after the exams got over, I suddenly thought of challenging myself with some sport. There I thought, what sport could give me a chance to be with animals and even challenge me. And I knew it right, it couldn't be better than being an equestrian. Like this started my journey towards living my passion. 
As you see, my first blog is just a hint of how I got to commence my passion for horses. A curious horse lover who would love to know about why a horse behaves at some times or in different situations would love to read further.And something that has always interested me is the life of a horse, which actually looks a cake walk, but is cumbersome.I would also highlight points on how they are mistreated for business and how brutally they are killed when they retire. Learning such secrets of this powerful being will be fun.
 It would be an adventurous ride of learning. Hope you enjoy it.


Feel free to comment and suggest :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication with the tail

What the ears depict..